Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Years Resolution


Goodness Gracious I am a terrible blogger.  I honestly sometimes don’t know why I started the blog.  I had all these grandiose plans that I would blog every project and show my process but what can I say I am a secretive sewer.

My new year’s resolutions include keeping a better blog.  I will accomplish this come hell or high-water.  Especially because my Mum keeps an excellent blog and I feel like I should too.  I have been incredibly sewing busy I am just rubbish at taking photos (which is strange given that I have two fantastic cameras).  I guess I just feel like if I am going to take time to make an outfit I should plan a photo shoot around it, but unfortunately for my blog I live in northern Alberta and we are currently in winter and don’t get very much light when I have time to shoot.  But no more excuses I promise that I will post more photos if you (any reader that might read this) promises to not make fun of the occasional iphone picture, lack of hair/makeup doneness, and the occasional surly look.  I can say in the coming weeks I will be posting photos of past completed projects and some projects that I am working on. 
Hugs
Megs

No comments:

Post a Comment